oB1 competions

oB1 competions

oB1 competions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

oB1 competionsLog in

Competition's forum oB1

descriptionMatch E : Vennike vs Toad Wednesday 22:00 CET Referee = Minilug EmptyMatch E : Vennike vs Toad Wednesday 22:00 CET Referee = Minilug

more_horiz
Le match doit etre jouer entre le lundi 28 mars et le dimanche 3 avril.

The match has to be played between monday 28th march and sunday 3rd april.

Join server : maniaplanet://#join=spamtrain3@TMStadium

Last edited by Minilug on Wed 30 Mar - 21:24; edited 1 time in total

descriptionMatch E : Vennike vs Toad Wednesday 22:00 CET Referee = Minilug EmptyRe: Match E : Vennike vs Toad Wednesday 22:00 CET Referee = Minilug

more_horiz
I know you're at GA atm so i assume you can't play the first half of the week. So saturday/sunday evening ok for you?

descriptionMatch E : Vennike vs Toad Wednesday 22:00 CET Referee = Minilug EmptyRe: Match E : Vennike vs Toad Wednesday 22:00 CET Referee = Minilug

more_horiz
I can't, I'm flying to Italia on Friday, and tomorrow I'm not available as well, soooo... Tonight if you can or I'll forfeit the match, because I won't have any possibility since next Thursday. And we know that I have a really small chance to win :p

more_horiz
I can do tonight actually but unsure if the admins will respond in time. 22.00?

more_horiz
Okay for me, I hope they'll see it ^^'

more_horiz
Ok for tonight 22:00 CET guys

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum