oB1 competions

oB1 competions

oB1 competions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

oB1 competionsLog in

Competition's forum oB1

descriptionTracks are going to be ..... EmptyTracks are going to be .....

more_horiz
Are the tracks going to build in terms of Goodness?  Asking because, WTF is that Olikio Track? Not talking about the Work of Olikio because it's great. Imagination bla bla bla. But WTF is that middle jump with a DILDO in the middle of the " ROAD " and a bending road to the right(<<that helps ) ? Couldn't you guys asking him to take that DILDO OFF?? Do you guys want a match where everyone finishes, and say nf nf nf nf gg gg, or, you guys want that just 1 or 2 to finish?  Nast track, same, jumps, chicanes, hard turns, plus find the flow, little jumps side ways, plus chicane, you can't miss a little thing, and it's so easy to do mistakes there. It's that fun for a match??? even for Elite? I like the track, but c'mon!! It's to much for a match. Just a few will do it, time to time. Driving slow to finish it?

descriptionTracks are going to be ..... EmptyRe: Tracks are going to be .....

more_horiz
Hello Tal,
The talented driver that you are, will get to become regu on this map in 15 days. If you like this map, I do not see any problem.

Also this season, we made a special call of mapping. All the teams were invited to participate so that everyone had a chance to play on the maps they liked.
SDR and others did not participate.
We have therefore completed the pack-maps with internals maps by obligation. This season also, testers of maps were invited in all teams to vote for the quality of these maps.
SDR and others did not participate.
Those who have participated will be able to tell you the same thing. (Nwt, Foenix, DDR - Thx again)
Now train regu for 15 days, and maybe your opinion will be softer Wink

GL & HF for the end of competition.

more_horiz
Hi Playa.
Me doing tracks? lolol will be as i say. Middle easy almost no Mixing blocks, to have exciting finishes. But that you'll not pick.
My opinion doesn't change. In Nast track, there's a part, where you turn up left then step down plus a step down left. If you miss the up turn left just a little, you'll not make the rest. No handicap there. But ok it's the same for everyone, i just think that more exciting finishes well help the game.
Best regards
Talula

more_horiz
talula wrote:
But that you'll not pick.

We are committed to selecting a minimum of 2 of the 3 maps sent by the teams.
We have respected our commitment by composing elite and fun packs no matter the style of maps.

Well I respect and understand your point of view, but believe we are doing our best for everyone to have fun.

Best regards Wink

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply