oB1 competions

oB1 competions

oB1 competions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

oB1 competionsLog in

Competition's forum oB1

Third Week - »Ðøड« Boss Wanted ! vs агैаǪ〢ЅΚΛЯҮ:. Sunday 15:30 Referee = madness

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+3
jdao
Boss wanted
Bo$$Playa
7 posters

descriptionThird Week - »Ðøड« Boss Wanted ! vs агैаǪ〢ЅΚΛЯҮ:. Sunday 15:30 Referee = madness - Page 2 EmptyRe: Third Week - »Ðøड« Boss Wanted ! vs агैаǪ〢ЅΚΛЯҮ:. Sunday 15:30 Referee = madness

more_horiz
We have one problem Boss.
My parents want to go out for lunch today, i dont know if i m at home in time to play, I will try.
You're going to stay here in the afternoon, correct? If I do not show up on time, i will try to be here bit later and contact u by PM or Post.

descriptionThird Week - »Ðøड« Boss Wanted ! vs агैаǪ〢ЅΚΛЯҮ:. Sunday 15:30 Referee = madness - Page 2 EmptyRe: Third Week - »Ðøड« Boss Wanted ! vs агैаǪ〢ЅΚΛЯҮ:. Sunday 15:30 Referee = madness

more_horiz
we already wait until 16:00 for late
Then we'll see

more_horiz
you play tonight 18:00 or 20:00 CET Wink

okey ?

more_horiz
va falloir vous mettre en accord pour l'horaire.
on ne peut pas se permettre d'attendre la reponse de l'un ou l'autre toute la journée.
pour le moment le match etais prevu a 15h30 et se jouera a 15h30 avec une attente maxi jusqu'a 16h00
ensuite les admins prendront la decision qui s'impose

you'll have to agree to the schedule.
we can not afford to wait for the answer to one or the other all day.
currently expected the game was at 3:30 p.m. and 3:30 p.m. will play with a maximum waiting until 4:00 p.m.
then the admins will take the decision that imposes itself

more_horiz
Okey j'arive

more_horiz
BossWanted win 15-0

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply